
Hi all! This is an update from Savannah for once and not Samantha! We are all good in the Winn house. Devin is working hard at school an work. He gets to spend three days a week with little miss Reagan while I am at school. I am excited about the new quarter, I can't believe that I am back in school and a mommy!
Talk about a work load. I guess I wasn't sleeping anyway so what difference is a little less to study! Reagan is growing like crazy, she is up to 16 lbs! She keeps trying to roll over and is talking like crazy. She is still speaking Reaganator instead of English but we hope to make the transition within a year. We are learning to speak her language and you better believe that she lets us know if we interpret wrong!
Talk about a work load. I guess I wasn't sleeping anyway so what difference is a little less to study! Reagan is growing like crazy, she is up to 16 lbs! She keeps trying to roll over and is talking like crazy. She is still speaking Reaganator instead of English but we hope to make the transition within a year. We are learning to speak her language and you better believe that she lets us know if we interpret wrong!




2 comments:
Hey we know that baby and mommy and puppy! Yay for new pictures!
cute baby
Post a Comment