Reagan Eleanor

Lucy Anne

Little Winn #3

Thursday, August 14, 2008

8 things...

8 things I am passionate about…in no particular order:
1. Devin
2. The Church
3. My Family
4. My Friends
5. Education
6. Dancing
7. Ganda (my dog, even though she drives me nuts)
8. My Country


8 Books I Have Read And Enjoyed:
1. Harry Potter
2. Twilight
3. Jane Eyre
4. Pride and Prejudice
5. Anything Dr. Seuss
6. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Series
7. If I am Missing or Dead
8. 19 Minutes

8 Words/Phrases I Say Often:
1. That's Funny...
2. Holy Moses!
3. Oh booger
4. wow... that's gross
5. blah blah blah
6. Reagan hold still! (dipper changes)
7. Ganda No!
8. Don't go there.

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die (in no particular order):
1. See my children go through Temple -good one Samantha
2. Own a home
3. Go on a mission with Devin
4. Get a Masters
5. Have a great yard for kids and pets to play in
6. Go skydiving
7. go to every continent (except Antarctica)
8. Live at lease a year in the Philippians

8 Things I Learned This Past Year:
1. A one bedroom is too small for three people and a dog
2. Kids grow up too fast.
3. Your family is always going to drive you crazy, but you love them anyway
4. I am can stand up for myself and still be loved
5. I control my own happiness
6. Home is with the ones you love the most
7. Emotions run so much deeper when it concerns your children
8. Giving Birth HURTS!

8 places I want to see:
1. Hong Kong
2. Manila
3. Hawaii
4. Spain
5. Ireland
6. Washington DC
7. NYC
8. Disney World

8 things I currently want/need:
1. Another baby
2. A car
3. A house
4. A Spa day
5. A laptop for school
6. A bedroom set
7. A vaction WITH my husband
8. My long hair back

8 People I Want To Tag:
1. Holly
2. Jenny
3. Hilary
4. Mishali
5. Katie
6. Erin
7. Cassy
8. Richie

3 comments:

Samantha Fife said...

There are NO PICTURE on here! But cool post dude. Nenernernerner.

The Rocks said...

Loved getting to spend time with you at the vacation. I'm on the hunt for an online cribbage game--but I'm sure you'll beat me! Take care and let us know when you guys get ready for the big move. We just finished ours and I'm so glad it's OVER!!!! Love you!

Shawnie said...

you have a pretty girl she looks like she had a fun time.by the way i updated my blog