What adorable pictures! Reagan looks so cute walking--what a fun age you guys are at! And I love the hat on her! I'm glad it got to you! Sorry it was so late! We send lots of love!
2 February 2009 Parents Should Lovingly Inspire and Lead Their Children “Do not try to control your children. Instead, listen to them, help them to learn the gospel, inspire them, and lead them toward eternal life. You are God’s agents in the care of children He has entrusted to you. Let His divine influence remain in your hearts as you teach and persuade.” Russell M. Nelson, “Salvation and Exaltation,” Ensign, May 2008, 10 Topics: Children
4 comments:
What a big girl! I LOVE the hat! Where did you get it?
Reagan is adorable. I love the hat!! Holly gave one just like it to Savana. Give each of you a big hug from us.
What a cutie! I LOVE that hat! It was great to see you guys on Sunday! Good luck with your move!
What adorable pictures! Reagan looks so cute walking--what a fun age you guys are at! And I love the hat on her! I'm glad it got to you! Sorry it was so late! We send lots of love!
Post a Comment