Thursday, March 5, 2009
I have been told I am not very good at this...and i concur! So as most of you know already...WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!! This was quite a shock to us as we both just started at BYU-I, but the Lord has his own plans. So we will be welcoming #2 in the last week of September! Until then i will endeavor to post more pictures of #1 the beautiful Reagan Eleanor. So for your optical pleasure here are a few new pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Congratulations! Looks like we're pregnant at the same time again -- we're due at the end of August. :)
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. So I have to ask, are you a cheerleader for BYU-I? I love the picture of Reagan in her highchair. That look is too cute :)
yay for new babies! Reaggie is so pretty - I need a hug!
Congratulations! Our babies will be close in age--we're due the middle of June. How exciting for you guys! I hope you're not too sick with morning sickness! Take care!
Post a Comment