Reagan Eleanor

Lucy Anne

Little Winn #3

Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's a Girl!

So for those of you who don't have Facebook...here are the new pictures. They are both of her face. Sorry I could not get the whole thing to download. I tried a few times and I am giving up! If anyone has name suggestions let me know, I knew it was a boy so now none of my names work!





4 comments:

Mishali said...

You know my thoughts!! I LOVE Audrey and I LOVE Eden.... I also LOVE Mishali..... There you go.... All my thoughts for now! Love you guys! Give the Tater a BIG hug and kiss for me! See you in a couple months.....

Samantha Fife said...

Hmmmmm........... Audrey Eden has my vote! How about Samantha Mishali or combine Mish and Hil and go with Michelle Samantha?!?!

Sarah said...

I thought we were having a boy, too, but we're also having another girl. :) Sorry, no name ideas. We're still working on ours.

Dusty and Mel said...

Hey, congrats again! I'm so happy for you guys. Those are such cool pics. It's crazy to think that they can take picture like that. If you ever need a babysitter give me a call. My phone number is 208-709-6472. I will be getting a new number soon and I'll let you know what it is when I get it!