Reagan Eleanor

Lucy Anne

Little Winn #3

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Random Pictures of Reagan.






I guess I should put some new pictures up! These are from the last few weeks but the new new ones are on the other computer, we had a lovely power surge and I have not been able to get that one connected to the Internet again...Devin thinks he can do it so new new pictures coming soon!



Finding the perfect rock to throw in the water!
Walking with Dad


Having tons of fun standing in my new box!
Mad that now that I can't get out of the box!

Almost .... still needed a boost!
Learning how to climb!
All by myself!!
Going down the slide with Dad

3 comments:

Mishali said...

LOVE THEM!!!! LOVE HER!!!!

Samantha Fife said...

I am loving all the pink on that girl! What a beauty!

Olsens said...

She is such a cutie! My favorite pics are those of parents and kids walking away from the camera.